Sinatra Custom Linear Gas Fireplace
Sinatra is a linear modern gas fireplace with a conventional flue system that can be installed in an existing fireplace space or a completely new arrangement. To accommodate to specific design requirements, Sinatra is offered in a wide range of glazing options, including front, corner, room divider gas fireplace, tunnel fireplace and island gas fireplace solutions. You can also choose a fireplace with no glass enclosure at all!
- Gas & CO detectors
- Optional remote control, wifi & SHS compatible
- Ceramic or antireflective glass (or no glass)
- Heat output: NG - max 10.3 kW / LPG - max 0.5 kW
- Consumption: NG - max 1.09 m3/h / LPG - max 0.75 kg/h
- Heat output: NG - max 15 kW / LPG - max 14.3 kW
- Consumption: NG - max 1.58 m3/h / LPG - max 1.12 kg/h
- Heat output: NG - max 19.7 kW / LPG - max 19.0 kW
- Consumption: NG - max 2.09 m3/h / LPG - max 1.5 kg/h
- Heat output: NG - max 19.8 kW / LPG - max 20.0 kW
- Consumption: NG - max 2.09 m3/h / LPG - max 1.57 kg/h
Click here for technical details
Click here for instructions on how to install your Sinatra.
If you're dreaming of a fireplace that is 2, 4 or 6 meters long, we can make it come true! The technological solution used in our products allows us to create a line of fire in any length. We are the experts in designing non-standard solutions aiming to satisfy your interior project needs.
Do not miss the chance to draw inspiration from these multiple options and create fresh and spectacular projects.
Please contact our fire experts to discuss your project requirements.
Add something extra to Sinatra with our optional accessories.
Please note: all Sinatra fires come with black vermiculite as standard.
The estimated shipping time for Sinatra is 4-6 weeks.
Shipping costs are:
- UK (excluding Northern Ireland): £200
- Northern Ireland: £250